Tuesday 5 March 2013

Horsefeathers!

Okay so I'm trying to male my poem Horsefeathers into an animation in earnest now, I have various sketches and concept drawings, I have an accomplice named Akle (screenname) who is supporting me by drawing background art and another guy named nickleseye (screenname) providing sound effects and music.

Obviously I'm really excited about getting this going

I've also taken the time to create an animatic (moving storyboard) to act as a rough outline of the plot, which can be watched here;




There is no sound as of yet but will be added soon enough.

Next steps!
1. Add sound to animatic
2. Show the animatic to prospective animators
3. Support project as much as possible with additional sketches and direction
4.
5. Profit

I have other ideas for animations and will likely draft a few as shorter pieces in order to get more experience working with a team and different animation styles

check out my dropbox for more horsefeathers related media such as concept art, storyboard sketches etc.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7kmk6fw3s4kuoly/jg0Y82xrDu?m

No comments:

Post a Comment